WOAH NELLY! I’m so happy to have been nominated for The Liebster Award AGAIN!! SO exciting!
I owe a BIG THANK YOU to J. Parker over at Training Camp Rookie for the nomination! You’re my girl. I am a huuuuge fan of her blog, so I strongly recommend that you click here and follow her STAT. You won’t regret it, I promise.
To steal from my previous post on The Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award is given to rising bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What a great way to give newer and smaller blogs some love, amirite? PLUS! It feels great to spread the word and be a part of building a blogging community.
Now, for the rules:
*They’re a little different than last time
1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Let’s do this.
#1. Link back the person who nominated you. Did that up top, but I will shamelessly do it again. Thank you, Training Camp Rookie, for the nomination!!
#2. Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. Love this part.
- What’s the longest ROAD trip you’ve ever taken? Trains, planes, and hot air balloons don’t count! Family trips to Canada and Maine over the years. 8+ hours! Which is probably not that impressive…
- What is at the very top of your bucket list and why? Travel to Europe because I’ve never been and I’m DEFINITELY missing out. Plus I want to learn a language that way!
- Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met/gawked at on the sidewalk/sat next to on the subway? Hmm. I saw Paris Hilton once in the Bahamas. Does that count? (I feel like I’m forgetting someone major, but I can’t remember for sure!)
- What is the Fall activity you’re most looking forward to? Good question! I’m not entirely sure since I’m normally on campus in the fall. So, I guess working during the day and then having the freedom to do whatever I want. No more writing papers, wooo!
- Do you have a favorite breakfast food/meal? Bacon, egg and cheese. Or omelettes. And waffles. Or french toast! Ugh I can’t choose one.
- If you could wake up tomorrow with any job in the world, what would it be? I would love to be someone who discovers new artists and finds “new talent,” or something like that!
- Have you ever successfully completed something you pinned on Pinterest? Yes! Sunburst Lemon Bars and Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad. Also, S’more Cups, last summer.
- What is most recent thing you bought and why did you buy it? I bought a shirt online from H&M because it was really cute and reasonably priced.
- Do you wear a watch or just use your cellphone to keep track of time? I just use my cellphone most of the time. But I wish I wore a watch so I could not have my phone on me all the time.
- Can you do a handstand? Yes! I did gymnastics until 6th grade and I can still do some cool thangs.
#3. Nominate 10 bloggers (with under 200 followers) for the award. Aw yeah. I chose these blogs based on the number of WordPress followers, so I’m sorry if some of them have more than 200 followers via Twitter and Facebook and so on!
- That Working Girl
- Little Black Booties
- Healthy Hayls
- The Beginning Of Things…
- Have You Seen My Glass Slipper?
- Reasons to be Single
- Quarter Life Conversations
- in pursuit of something new
- CAVEMAN SOUND | Electronic Music Blog
- So-Called Millennials
#4. Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer. Get ready.
- Do you like talking on the phone, or would you rather text?
- Woud you rather wear sweatpants all the time or always be super trendy?
- Favorite late-night snack?
- What is your favorite scent?
- If you could snap your fingers and go anywhere, where would it be?
- Can you whistle?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What is the first thing you notice about someone?
- What book are you reading right now? And what book would you love to tackle?
- How well can you parallel park? Be honest!
#5. Notify your nominees! On it.
Whew! I’m off to leave some sneaky nomination comments! But before I go, I want to give another HUGE thank you to J. Parker over at Training Camp Rookie for the nomination. You’re seriously the best and you made my day! And congratulations on your award, as well!
I can’t wait to see what the newly nominated have in store!